The road remains the most important mode of transport. Transports by truck are characterised by speed and flexibility. In intermodal traffic, too, the road is the most important mode of transport.
- Europe-wide road transport of liquid chemicals: fast and flexible
- Our own fleet of trucks, also in England / Ireland
- Feed transport (GMP certification)
- International waste transport permits (for liquid waste)
With our own modern fleet of vehicles, a specially trained permanent team of drivers and fully integrated partners, we transport your goods by road, both pre-carriage and onward carriage. This allows us to guarantee consistent delivery performance.
- Around 175 tractor units and approx. 200 chassis
- Around 2,250 tank containers in our partner network, including 750 tank containers in our own fleet
- Lightweight construction of chassis as well as tractor units for highest possible capacity utilisation
- Environmentally friendly EURO 6 engines (100 per cent of the fleet in service)
- All vehicles (semitrailer tractors, chassis, tank containers) with ADR approval
- The entire fleet is equipped with a state-of-the-art telematics and fleet management system.
- Track & Trace
- Many years of professional experience
- All drivers have an ADR licence
- Regular training and education, including BBS training every three years / in-house BBS trainer
- In-house training centre
- Environmentally friendly EURO 6 engines
- Training for defensive and economical driving
- Diesel consumption control
- Tyre pressure test station