- Heated tank containers for temperature controlled products. Heating elements along the tank shell and a polyurethane insulation allow products to temperatures above 100 °C. Heated with hot water, pressure steam or electric.
- Refrigerated tank containers for heat-sensitive products
- Multi-chamber container for small quantities or combined transport of several products
- Lightweight tank containers for the highest possible capacity utilisation
- Tank container made of resistant 1.4571 & 1.4401 stainless steel depending on type, plus various special steel containers available
Our specialised container fleet is dedicated to the requirements of the chemical industry and suitable for liquid goods of almost all product categories. Our fleet comprises over 750 own tank containers and a total of 2,250 tank containers in our partner network. All containers meet the safety issues such as big walkways and handrails (partly double handrails), overpressure valves etc. Containers can be easily modified as per customer requirements (e. g. conversion with standpipe, blank flange, reducer clutch, Topvalve).